Aeropro Flight Operations Support (AFOS) is designed to provide every operational element required to move an aircraft and can be tailored to your exact need, whether it is a one off ferry OR on-going Flight Operations Support for your aircraft. Our capability allows us to take complete control of your asset and deliver it safely to your chosen destination anywhere in the world!
Our ability to react quickly to your request is our key strength. We are your extended flight ops department, available and on hand at that critical moment to deliver the assistance you need. Our flexibility allows our clients to select the services they need from our extensive list of capabilities, whilst our prices remain amongst the lowest in this sector.
Aeropro Flight Operations Support can deliver other comprehensive or bespoke support services. Simply pick from our list of capabilities and we take care if the rest:
- Designing flight plans
- Registering flight plans with ATC
- Arranging take off/landing permits
- Arranging country over flight permits
- Navigation charges
- Arranging fuel
- Providing electronic flight plans (complete with alternates)
- Ground handling
- Aircraft parking and storage
- Flight crew brief / NOTAMS / weather watch
- 24 hour flight watch
- Sourcing and providing suitably qualified flight crew
- Crew logistics (positioning / hotels / ground transport)
- TSA Waiver
- Handling of third party fees
For further information on our services, why not
download our brochure?